The Good and Outstanding Care Workshop
This interactive workshop is aimed at care home providers, managers, and deputy managers.
Date: Tuesday 20 November 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00pm
Location: Hilton London Heathrow Airport, Sheffield Road, Hounslow TW6 3AF
Investment: £238.80 (£199 + VAT)
- Overview of the law, legal framework, codes of practice and changes to the methodology of inspecting care/nursing homes
- Understanding your role as a Registered Manager, Responsible Individual and owners’ responsibilities
- Understanding that a CQC (Care Quality Commission) inspection is one critical milestone in a process;
- Recording and presenting evidence in line with questions on the current Key Lines of Enquiry inspection framework of the CQC over a period of time?
- Sustainability of previous inspection rating
- Getting ready for a CQC inspection
- Pre-Inspection activity - gathering evidence
- The role of partnership working and community involvement
- What to do if you don’t agree with the rating