Spreading the Word about Your Care/Nursing Home
Your focus is caring for clients at the home and often you forget to tell the world the good you are doing. We can help change that.
Most homes do a lot of good work which goes unnoticed in the outside world or their local communities due to the sheer pressure of managing the home. Shouting about the good you do is the last thing on your mind. For a monthly fee we could do one or more of the following:
- Co-ordinate updating your website every month (so that your website is never out of date)
- Create and maintain social media presence feeds (on Twitter/ Facebook) to ensure your care home captures share of voice.
- Craft and send your news stories to the local newspaper and magazine every month – if they decide to publish the story you could get free publicity.
- Communication with client families – send website/ social media updates to families using their registered email address and keep client families informed of important days general ( like summer fetes, manager meetings etc.) or personal (their loved ones’ birthday)
- Co-ordinate and mange regular local promotional activities – such as organizing, printing, leaflet dropping etc. Please note third party costs would need to be borne and paid separately and would be agreed before commissioning the work